What are the benefits of going on a cruise?
There are many benefits to going on a cruise. One of the biggest advantages of cruising is that it can be a very convenient and hassle-free way to travel.
Cruises typically include transportation, accommodations, and meals in the cost of the trip, so you don’t have to worry about making separate arrangements for these things.
Additionally, cruising allows you to visit multiple destinations without having to pack and unpack your bags at each stop, which can save a significant amount of time and effort.
Cruises also offer a wide range of onboard activities and amenities, such as swimming pools, fitness centers, spas, and entertainment options, which can help to make your trip more enjoyable and relaxing.
Finally, cruising can be a great way to meet new people and make new friends, as you will be traveling with a large group of fellow passengers.
Cruise Special - Ending Soon!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and we have the
perfect gift for you!
Spoil the whole family this festive season with our Buy 1
Cabin Get 1 Cabin FREE offer!
Choose from select cruises and a wide variety of
destinations on either MSC Orchestra or MSC Sinfonia and enjoy an exceptional
holiday experience with all the amenities you need on board: spacious cabins,
delicious meals, a variety of entertainment options, and much more!
There’s no better way to get away this summer than by taking
it easy at sea, with plenty of activities for all ages to enjoy, and what’s
more, you get a FREE cabin on us!
There’s no reason not to book now!
The offer ends on 19
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
Due to the shoreside evolution of COVID-19 and the relaxing of government regulations, we can now welcome all guests onboard our local sailings during the 2022/23 cruise season, regardless of their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, MSC Cruises has developed extensive travel requirements that every guest must familiarise themselves with ahead of their cruise.
MANDATORY COVID-19 PROTECTION PLAN
For your protection, this insurance is mandatory for all guests and includes cover for certain COVID-19-related risks, including cancellation, repatriation and medical expenses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions that people often have about cruises:
- What is included in the cost of a cruise?
- The cost of a cruise typically includes transportation (on the cruise liner to destinations, as per itinerary), accommodations, meals, and a variety of onboard activities and amenities. Some cruises may also include additional features, such as excursions or access to specialty restaurants, for an additional cost.
- Can I bring my own alcohol on a cruise?
- Policies on bringing alcohol on a cruise can vary depending on the cruise line and the specific cruise. Some cruise lines may allow you to bring a limited amount of alcohol on board, while others may not allow passengers to bring alcohol at all. It is best to check with us or the cruise line directly to find out their specific policies.
- Can I bring my own food on a cruise?
- Most cruise lines do not allow passengers to bring their own food on board. This is because the cruise ships have their own restaurants and cafes that offer a wide range of dining options. However, some cruise lines may allow passengers to bring a limited amount of non-perishable snacks on board for personal use. Please confirm with us as well.
- Can I bring my own medication on a cruise?
- Yes, you can typically bring your own medication on a cruise. However, it is important to check with the cruise line to find out their specific policies regarding medication. You should also make sure to bring enough medication to last the entire trip, as well as any necessary documentation or prescriptions.
- Can I use my phone on a cruise?
- Most cruise ships have onboard telecommunications systems that allow passengers to use their phones at sea. However, the cost of using your phone on a cruise that is outside the zone your network covers, can be expensive, so it is best to check with your mobile provider to find out the rates and fees for using your phone on a cruise. Some cruise lines may also offer Free wifi or wifi packages for an additional cost.